1. Ownership and Editorial Responsibility
As part of the provision of the Site and the processing of Orders, WI-PARIS may collect Personal Data.
The Customer is fully informed that the Personal Data submitted and collected will be subject to automated processing.
- "Customer": the consumer, customer of WI-PARIS on the Site.
- "Order", "Commander" or "Order": the process of ordering one or more Product(s) by the Customer, from WI-PARIS, on the Site.
- "Account": the Customer's account, allowing to Order on the Site, accessible by his username and password, and containing his personal information and history.
- "General Conditions" or "GTC": the general conditions of WI-PARIS, accessible on the Site.
- "Personal Data": personal data collected and processed by WI-PARIS.
- "Party": WI-PARIS and/or the Customer, taken individually and/or collectively.
- "Product": the product or products marketed by WI-PARIS on the Site. These can be ready-to-wear products, or on pre-order from options chosen by the Customer. They mainly consist of selling swimsuits, beachwear and beach accessories.
- "Site": the site www.wi-paris.com, its components, as well as any other support of the site, such as a mobile application.
Ticking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature.
4. Collection of personal data
WI-PARIS may collect Personal Data from the Customer in different ways:
- When filling in a form within the Site (creation and editing of An Account, provision of information to process an Order);
- When registering for the Site;
- When subscribing to the WI-PARIS newsletter;
- When ordering a Product by the Customer on the Site;
- When processing payments by WI-PARIS and its payment provider;
- For any contact with WI-PARIS related to a problem of use of the Site or during an Order;
- During any contact with WI-PARIS.
5. What personal data is collected
WI-PARIS may collect and process the following Personal Data, if provided:
- Contact details and information of the Customer (name and surname, email address, telephone number, address);
- Connection information to the Site (IP address, browser type, operating system, place and time of connection, terminal identifier);
- Customer's banking and payment information (last 4 digits of the credit card);
Details of the use of the Site, in particular by means of cookies (amount of data received, pages viewed, actions performed);
This Personal Data is necessary for the proper performance of its contractual obligations by WI-PARIS.
6. Payment information
All transactions are carried out by a payment provider complying with the obligations applicable to this activity.
WI-PARIS will not have payment information insofar as it only passes through wi-PARIS' payment provider.
The payment provider of WI-PARIS is: STRIPE
The general conditions of the payment provider are accessible at the following address: https://stripe.com/fr/privacy
WI-PARIS may use the following cookies on the Site:
- First-party cookies have the following functions:
- Establish attendance statistics (number of visits, pages viewed, abandonment in the order process) in order to monitor and improve the quality of the Site and its services. It is possible to exclude their installation, as these are not mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site.
- Adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the Customer's terminal. It is possible to exclude their installation, as these are not mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site.
- Memorize information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as the Account, manage the Order basket.
- Provide content, including advertising, related to the Customer's interests and personalize the offers that are addressed. It is possible to exclude their installation, as these are not mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site.
- Send offers by email upon registration from the Customer. It is possible to exclude their installation, as these are not mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site.
- Third-party cookies have the following functions:
- Google Analytics (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/), These cookies are intended to allow WI-PARIS to collect traffic statistics. It is possible to exclude their installation, as these are not mandatory for the proper functioning of the Site.
Cookies are as follows:
|Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.
|Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.
|Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.
|Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.
|Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.
It is possible to prevent the installation of cookies in the following ways:
- By refusing them on the banner for this purpose.
- By deleting them via the appropriate browser option.
- Google Chrome: Tool Menu / Settings / Show Advanced Settings / Content Settings / Allow Local Data Storage.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Only technical cookies cannot be refused, as these are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site.
The Customer has the possibility to accept certain cookies and refuse others, to accept them all, or to refuse them all, it being understood that this may disrupt the operation of the Site if they are functional cookies.
These cookies are installed for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months
8. What use?
Personal Data is collected and processed to enable WI-PARIS to fulfil its contractual obligations towards the Customer, and in particular to:
- Allow the Order of products,
- Process Orders for Products,
- Allow access to the Site,
- Process payments,
- Provide a personalized experience (unique profile of the Customer),
- Manage the use of the Site,
- Improve the Site,
- Transmission of promotional information relating to WI-PARIS, with the specific agreement of the Customer.
- Provide support for the use of the Site
- Resolve disputes related to the Site,
Notify changes to the Site.
Personal Data will not be used for any other purpose.
9. Place of data storage
The Personal Data collected is stored within the European Union, by a service provider that applies industry standards in terms of COMPUTER security.
No data will be transferred outside the European Union.
10. Disclosure of personal data
Personal Data will never be transferred to a third party without the prior consent of the Customer.
WI-PARIS may transfer Personal Data under the following conditions:
- If WI-PARIS is required to transmit Personal Data in response to a legal obligation.
WI-PARIS may use the following service providers, who may have access to Personal Data, which the Customer accepts:
- Payment service provider: STRIPE
- WI-PARIS will transmit the Customer's payment information to process payments.
- Hosting of the Site: OVH
- All Personal Data may be stored on the servers of the host of the Site, which allows the Site to be put online.
These service providers have committed to WI-PARIS to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations regarding personal data.
Personal Data may also be transmitted to any administrative authority upon request, or in application of the law or by court order.
11. Security of personal data
WI-PARIS ensures that Personal Data is stored under conditions that comply with industry standards.
WI-PARIS undertakes in particular to comply with the regulations applicable to the security of Personal Data and cannot exclude its liability in this respect.
The Site is secured by an SSL certificate.
The site's communications are encrypted.
WI-PARIS ensures that its employees and service providers responsible for processing Personal Data are subject to an appropriate obligation of confidentiality.
In the event of a breach of Personal Data, WI-PARIS will inform the Customer as soon as possible.
WI-PARIS will store Personal Data for the period of validity of the Account.
If the Account has not been active for two (2) years (date of last login), or in case of deletion of the Account by the Customer, the Personal Data will be deleted automatically.
In this case, WI-PARIS will delete all Personal Data, with the exception of those that are strictly necessary to maintain its commercial accounting and comply with its legal obligations.
12. Rights of those affected
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, any data subject has the following rights for all Personal Data transmitted to WI-PARIS:
Right of access,
Right of rectification and modification,
Right to limit processing,
Right of opposition,
Right of portability.
It is possible to exercise these rights by contacting WI-PARIS at the following contact address: [email protected].
In accordance with its legal obligations, WI-PARIS will perform within a maximum period of one (1) month from receipt of the request.
13. Applicable law and disputes
The law applicable herein is French law.
It may also be submitted to the competent court of the seat of WI-PARIS, including in matters of summary proceedings, a warranty claim or a plurality of defendants, and regardless of the Country of Origin of the Customer.